Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Introduction to our website
- This website can be accessed at msizaitshop.co.za, and is owned and operated by Msiza IT Business Solution (Private) Limited (“msizaitshop”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every individual that accesses or uses msizaitshop.co.za including each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”).
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods including electronics, health and beauty products, movies and TV, gaming, books, eBooks, Supplies, sport, home and kitchenware, baby and toddler products, and more (“Goods”).
- Important Notice
These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- May limit the risk or liability of Msiza IT Business Solution or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- May compel the user to indemnify Msiza IT Business Solution or a third party; and/or
- Serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Msiza IT Business Solutionto explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Msiza IT Business Solutionin terms of the CPA.
Msiza IT Business Solution permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Registration and use of the website
Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
To register as a user, you must provide a unique email or mobile number and password and provide certain information and personal details to Msiza IT Business Solution. You will need to use your unique email or mobile number and password to access the Website in order to buy Goods.
You agree and warrant that your unique email or mobile number and password shall:
be used for personal use only; and
not be disclosed by you to any third party.
For security purposes you agree to enter the correct unique email or mobile number and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice as and when required, and are usually linked to changes in the Rand Dollar exchange rate.
It occasionally happens that items that show in stock can be out of stock as our website only updates every 48 hours with latest available stock quantities on hand to accommodate the many products available on our website. We will inform you of the expected delivery time if this information is available to us. You can make the decision based on that information to either cancel your order, wait for the stock to arrive, or replace with an alternative item or request a refund.
All quotation or orders are valid for 24 hours or until stock lasts. The stock is sold on a first come first serve basis. Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order
Our Banking Details
- Bank Name: First National Bank
- Account Name: Msiza IT Business Solution
- Branch: Kempton Park Branch
- Branch Code: 250742
- Account Number: 626-698-814-37
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Bank Deposits, No Cheque deposits.
- Cash Deposit At FNB Atm Advance
- Vista/ Master Card
- All Prices on the website remains the same for a customer paying via EFT or Cash Deposit.
- 3% Will be added to your order if using the Payfast payment method as the discount does not apply to this payment method.
- MDS COURIER. Door To Door With Insurance.
- COLLECT FROM OFFICE. Collect From Office In Chloorkop Ext 3, Cnr Maduna Avenue and Nyathi Street, You can collect form our office only if you have received ” Ready To Collect Email” Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order. It takes one day to get the stock from our warehouse to our office.
- SAME DAY COLLECTION WAREHOUSE. Same day collection from the Warehouse in Midrand. Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order. Please confirm if your selected item is available for same day collection at warehouse as not all warehouses allow end user collections.
- USE OWN COURIER. Customer Will Use Own Courier Msiza IT Business Solution.
Delivery charges From R100.00 in select areas.
Free Delivery insurance up to R20 000.00 . To ensure that your items are protected from any loss during delivery, an additional Shipping Insurance option is provided but not necessary. Please advise if you wish to choose this option.
General Delivery Times
- Gauteng: 1 to 3 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 2 to 4 working days
- Western Cape: 2 to 4 working days
- All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
General Delivery Info
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via Courier (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
- Should no one accept the delivery first time around, a second delivery attempt will be arranged at a charge of R 100.00
Orders are processed from when the payment reflects in our bank account (business hours) From 08:00 to 17h00.
- We do not deliver outside of South Africa, However you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made – applicable to international customers only
- Msiza IT Business Solution is not a registered exporter and therefore do not deliver goods outside the borders of South Africa.
Msiza IT Business Solution does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are advised to check specifications and suitability of products before placing orders
No goods can be returned after 7 days or will be taken back if opened. It must be undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached. In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
It may take 7 – 14 business days for our financial department to process the funds back into your account.
If an incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it’s not the product you ordered), we’ll arrange to collect the product from you, and we’ll deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible. Please do not remove the product from its orginal packaging. Simply contact our customer service on email email@example.com to notify us, and we will resolve the issue asap.
Msiza IT Business Solution does not sell products on a trial basis. You our valuable Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before placing orders.
Deceased on delivery (DOD)
If your products have been damaged on-route or if they are deceased on arrival , Please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the collection of the goods. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check the products and advise us if you feel there is any fault or damage. FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE DECLARED WITHIN 48-HOURS. As soon as we receive the item and it has been tested to confirm the fault, the product will either be repaired and returned or a replacement will be sent (dependent on the manufacturer’s policy)
The Supplier reserves the right to charge a handling/re-stocking fee of up to 50% on open / new items returned.
Msiza IT Business Solution agreements with its suppliers with regards to returns in terms of Section 55 of the CPA shall apply to THE CLIENT, having the effect such that the terms apply directly between THE CLIENT and the supplier of the product that THE CLIENT wishes to return. Msiza IT Business Solution will merely act as an intermediately between THE CLIENT and the supplier. Software that has been opened, Printer Cartridges and CD’S shall not be accepted for returns. Returns of items with damage to any barcode, serial number or identification number will not be accepted. All cost relating to the return of items, including but not limited courier cost, shall be payable by THE CLIENT. Msiza IT Business Solution may charge a handling fee on returns. All risk of damage, theft or loss of the items being returned shall rest with THE CLIENT.
Cooling off Period
THE CLIENT shall not be entitled to the cooling-off provisions as contained in section 44 of the ECT Act since There are no payments received directly through the website. THE CLIENT requests a formal quotation prior to making the purchase. All orders are made to the specifications of THE CLIENT.
Our Ordering Process
Orders can be paced online or done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning sales team on: 011 025 7699 or Fax on 086 605 0830
All warranties are covered by the manufacturers themselves and dealt with in the same way as if this item is purchased from an authorised retail outlet. No Warranty from damage from natural disaster No Warranty if the serial number label is missing, damaged or tampered with.
All warranties are with the manufacture’s / distributors of the products and is not with Msiza IT Business Solution.
All goods sold by Msiza IT Business Solution carry a minimum of 1-year Carry-in warranty with the manufacturer’s Unless if the item is refurbished then the carry in warranty is 6 Months.
Msiza IT Business Solution will repair, replace or refund any product deemed to be faulty if reported within 7 days after acceptance of goods
Manufacturers must be contacted directly for warranty queries after 7 days of acceptance of goods
Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer’s instructions and warranty procedures
- & O.E ( Errors and omissions excepted)
“Errors and Omissions Excepted” simply means that every care is taken to ensure that all information on this msizaitshop.co.za website is present and correct, but there may still be errors on this website. If you find an error or omission, please let us know, and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but due to the vast amount of products listed, we cannot always offer the exactly described product at the specified price if errors and / or omissions are displayed. We will not be held liable for any claims or damages caused by errors and omissions so it is advisable to check both specification and pricing before ordering or using information provided on this msizaitshop.co.za
Specials, Pictures, Description
Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Msiza IT Business Solution may accept or reject. Whether or not Msiza IT Business Solution accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Msiza IT Business Solution for the Goods.
We reserve the right to cancel any special or order without notice. Pictures may vary from product supplied Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Product Information, pictures and specifications advertised are obtained from the manufacturers and/or distributors of the respective brands and may vary from the actual product. We, therefore, cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss as a result of incorrect product information provided.
The images used to represent various products are specifically selected to provide a visual representation of the actual item.
These images are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as an actual indication of item, feature, size, colour or any other specification.
The specs presented in the “full specification” section applies to the entire series and is presented for reference purposes only, some specifications may differ between models. Users CANNOT change the above specifications unless an option is available to do so. E&OE.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. The accuracy of any information or images is not guaranteed. E&OE.